The Department envisions a Vibrant Community of Active Learners with a Passion for Sports and the Outdoors in the 21st century
We seek to inculcate in every student the Attitude, Skills and Knowledge through Sports and Outdoor Education to pursue an Active and Healthy Lifestyle in school and beyond.
Some of our key thrusts are:
- Strengthen School Health Promotion Programme by developing an active & healthy living school culture.
- Implement Outdoor Adventure programmes /curriculum aiming at the expected learning outcomes of PE and aligned to school’s curriculum emphasis.
- Implement a FITT Fitness Programme as part of PE programme for physical fitness
- Implement a specialized programme to educate students on weight management and exercise.
- Increase opportunities for students to participate in rigorous courses that ward relevant certification.
- Implement a structured training programme to further enhance the leadership potential of students as Sports Leaders
- Develop a comprehensive student award system for students who excel in physical education