General Office Operating Hours
- The General Office opening hours are:
- Mondays to Thursdays: 7.00am to 6.30pm
- Fridays: 7.00am to 6.00pm
- School Holidays (Mondays to Fridays): 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
Do note that the operating hours of our General Office and, therefore its administrative services, will be shortened during the school holidays. This is part of the school’s effort to promote a pro-family workplace, staff care and well-being.
Visiting the School
- Parents or Guardians who wish to see the Class Mentors (CMs) or Subject Teachers (SjTs) are encouraged to make prior appointment with the CMs and SjTs concerned. Parents and Guardians may do so by calling the General Office at 6315 8616.
- For enquiries and feedback, parents and guardian are encourage to write to us via our school email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, parents and guardians can call our General Office at 6315 8616
- For Safety and Security, the school will require all visitors and service providers to adhere to our visitor management process as follows:
- Proceed to the Guard House/ Security Counter upon arrival.
- Sign in as a visitor/ service provider and perform Safe-Entry check in using Trace-together only Token/Apps and have your temperature taken.
- Visitor/service provider will be issued a visitor label. The visitor label must be worn at all time when in the school premises.
- Visitor/service provider must return the visitor label to the security counter before leaving the school premises.
[Important: Visitors/ service providers who are issued with SHN/LOA will be denied entry.]
Driving and Parking in School
- Parents who are drive their children to school on regular basis are to request for Pick Up/Drop-off car label (car decal) from the general office.
- The label is to be displayed prominently on the front windscreen so that it is visible to the security guard. The security guard will allow entry to vehicles with Drive-in/Drop-off label.
- Parents may apply for the label from the General Office or apply online here or you can visit our school website and click under quick links, parents, pick up and drop off car decal.
- As the school has limited parking lots, parents and visitors are encouraged to park their vehicles at the nearby public parking lots.
- Visitors are not allowed to park at any lots except those designated for visitors.
- The school reserves the right to deny entry to non-authorised personnel.